This website is published by CAE Aviation Sàrl , a Luxembourg company.
The information contained in this website may not be used in any country or jurisdiction where such use would be contrary to law or by any unauthorised person.
The manner in which CAE AVIATION Sàrl’s products are displayed on this website and the information is disseminated may vary depending on local regulations. The products displayed on this website will not be offered or sold in any country or jurisdiction where such offer or sale would be unlawful under local law. The products and services on this website are only available in jurisdictions where the promotion or sale of such products and services is permitted.
The materials on this website are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to convey any advice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CAE AVIATION Sàrl be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of (or inability to use) the products offered on this website or from access to (or inability to access) such products.
Any links to other websites (“hyperlinks”) are provided for the convenience of the user and CAE AVIATION Sàrl assumes no responsibility for the content or presentation of such websites. Third party sites may only link to this website with prior written consent. CAE AVIATION Sàrl does not endorse the content of these links and has no control over them. CAE AVIATION Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the information contained in the linked sites, nor for their accuracy or completeness. No assurance is given or commitment made as to the software that may be downloaded from any site to which a link is provided on this website.
The contents and publications on this website are the property of CAE AVIATION Sàrl. You may print or download one copy for your personal or business use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form or referred to in any other publication without the express written permission of CAE AVIATION Ltd.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
You can change or withdraw your consent to the cookie statement on our website at any time.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files used to store small pieces of information. Cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us to make the website work properly, to make it more secure, to provide a better user experience, to understand how the website works and to analyse what works and where we can improve.
Like most online services, our website uses third party and third party cookies for various purposes. First party cookies are essentially necessary for the website to function properly. They do not collect any of your personally identifiable information.
Third party cookies used on our websites are primarily used to understand how the website works, your interaction with our website, the security of our services, the delivery of advertisements that interest you and all to provide you with a better user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to enjoy all the features of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account, add products to your shopping cart and check out safely.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and improve our website. This data helps us to understand and analyse how the website works. Where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalise the advertisements we show you so that they make sense to you. These cookies also help us to track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third party ad providers to show you ads on other browser websites as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential features on our website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing content on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us to save your settings and browsing preferences, such as your language preferences, so that we can provide you with a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIE PREFERENCES?
In addition, different browsers offer different methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block/delete cookies. To learn more about managing and deleting cookies, visit wikipedia.org.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “the Regulation”) applicable as of 25 May 2018, your personal data may be processed by CAE AVIATION Sàrl in the context of the business relationship between CAE AVIATION Sàrl and yourself.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHO CAN YOU CONTACT?
Your privacy and data protection are very important to our company. We process and protect your personal data in compliance with the law and in a transparent manner.
The data controller will be your contact person for any questions regarding your rights and the protection of your data.
Here are the contact details of the data controller:
By email : DPO@cae-aviation.com
Tel: 00 352 691 691 612
- WHAT SOURCES AND TYPES OF DATA DO WE USE AND IN WHAT CONTEXT?
We process the personal data we obtain from our customers mainly in the context of our business relationship. Here is a summary table which will enable you to see all this information.
TYPE OF DATA
Name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address.
This data is collected by means of a form filled in at your request to receive information about the company.
- WHAT DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We collect and process personal data to
to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject, in order to
- To provide documentation on an offer of products and services to the persons concerned;
- To carry out any other form of cooperation with, or reporting to, the competent authorities, supervisory authorities, police authorities and any other public authority for the prevention and detection of tax fraud offences;
- To have actual or potential rights established, exercised and/or defended in legal actions, investigations or proceedings
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Where necessary, we reserve the right to disclose or make available personal data to the following recipients, where legally or otherwise permitted or required:
- Public/governmental authorities, courts, competent authorities (e.g. financial supervisory authorities) or financial market participants (e.g. third party or central depositories, brokers, exchanges and registries);
- Entities of the CAE AVIATION and Associates group or third party subcontractors who process personal data on our behalf and/or to whom we outsource certain tasks;
- Auditors or consultants
We undertake not to transfer personal data to third parties other than those listed above, except in the case of applicable obligations, or the decision of a court, governmental, supervisory or regulatory body, in particular tax authorities.
- IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
We endeavour to keep your data within the European Union.
We may need to transfer your data to countries outside the EU, including to countries that do not provide a sufficient level of protection according to the criteria set by the European Union. In such cases, we will ensure an adequate level of protection for your data by using the EU standard contractual clauses or other means to ensure that your data is transferred in a secure environment.
- WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
You have the right, subject to applicable local data protection legislation, to:
- Request access to and receive a copy of the personal data we hold;
- Request rectification or deletion of inaccurate personal data where appropriate;
- Request the erasure of personal data where processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or is not or is no longer lawful for other reasons, subject to the applicable retention periods;
- Request a restriction on the processing of personal data whose accuracy is disputed, if the processing is unlawful or if the data subjects have objected to the processing;
- Object to the processing of personal data, in which case we will no longer process the personal data, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for doing so (e.g. establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim);
- Receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability);
- Obtain a copy of the appropriate or adequate safeguards we may have in place to transfer personal data outside the European Union or Switzerland, or to gain access to it;
- To lodge a complaint with our Data Protection Officer (DPO) regarding the Processing of Personal Data
- In the absence of a satisfactory resolution of the matter, to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data with the competent data protection authority, listed below:
The National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD)
1, avenue du Rock’nRoll,
L-4361 Esch-sur Alzette
- HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT OR ARCHIVED?
In principle, we keep personal data for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes.
Similarly, we will delete or anonymise personal data (or take equivalent measures) when it is no longer required to fulfil the purposes, subject however to
- Legal or regulatory requirements applicable to the retention of personal data for a longer period;
- To establish, exercise and/or defend actual or potential legal claims in connection with legal proceedings, investigations or similar procedures, including retention for legal purposes that we may impose to preserve relevant information.
After these retention and archiving periods, your personal data will either be deleted or anonymised.